Dragon2000 Coronavirus Statement – Normal Service For Software And Website Support
16th March 2020
These are extraordinary times, with the outbreak and global spread of COVID-19. Dragon2000 are taking the coronavirus situation seriously and are taking all reasonable actions to prepare and reduce the risk to our staff, customers and our business.
There will undoubtedly be challenges ahead for all of us in the automotive industry, but let us assure you that our business is fully prepared and able to provide our usual standard of excellent support to dealers during this extremely difficult time.
We have been monitoring the situation for many weeks, with a dedicated team of senior managers holding daily reviews of the UK Government, PHE, and WHO advice, and making and implementing comprehensive preparations and plans to modify our operations where required.
We are also fully committed to supporting our staff through this challenging time and to doing all we can to safeguard their health, and the wider community.
The measures we have put in place since February have included so far:
- We cancelled all training courses and meetings due to be held on site at our offices to reduce contact between our customers, suppliers and our staff.
- We have introduced new equipment to enable remote working. Following the recent Government advice, over 50% of our staff are already working from home until further notice, and we are well-prepared to increase this percentage as and when the situation dictates.
- Face-to-face internal meetings involving large groups of people are now carried out using technology including messaging and video conferencing.
- Within the office we have provided extra hand sanitizer and soap and increased surface cleaning activity. Computer equipment / desks / phones are not shared between staff.
- For many weeks, our management team have been regularly briefing our staff with updates on the situation and the procedures put in place for their own and others’ wellbeing.
Dragon2000 Software and Website Support – Normal Service
- Our helpdesk is operating as usual. If you require any software support, we are ready and willing to help – call us or send an email and we’ll assist.
- Should you need to change your opening hours or place a message regarding your working arrangements on your website, just let us know and we’ll get straight on it – our fast turnaround of these types of requests will continue as normal.
This is an unprecedented situation we all find ourselves in, but we hope that we can all support each other throughout this difficult time.
Dragon2000 have been helping dealers and garages drive their businesses forward since 1995. Talk to our team today on 01327 222 333 or email email@example.com to find out how our dealer management system, car dealer websites and mobile apps can help your business increase profits and reduce costs.